Aims to connect and support a select group of directors, shareholders and/or their companies of wealth creating businesses with turnover greater than £1m that typically export to a greater or lesser extent. The community:
- Share problems and discuss business challenges.
- Provide a network of senior contacts at a local, regional and national level within government, policy units and the business community.
- Syndicate investment and mentor growing companies.
- Provide advice and access to contacts to assist with growth investment and mentoring.
- Build a highly-respected business ‘think tank’ resource that will provide strategic business leadership at a local, regional and national level.
BUSINESS UNITED organises events, venues and inspirational speakers. BusinessUnited is the creator, designer and developer of the Brittelstand® events and programmes:
- The Thames Valley Brittelstand Symposium delivered with and by Henley Business School, and
- The IoD London Brittelstand Symposium
The Brittelstand* Community and Thames Valley Brittelstand Symposium, is an annual conference to give leaders of mid-sized businesses in the Thames Valley the resources to address the challenges of the day.