Enterprise Europe Network(EEN) helps ambitious businesses innovate and grow internationally. Jointly funded by the European Commission and Innovate UK, the Enterprise Europe Network experts advise and connect SMEs looking to commercialise ideas and succeed in new markets.
The aim of the Network is to match SMEs with commercial, technology or R&D partners abroad. Through almost 2000 specialists in 60 countries, the Network makes personal introductions to suppliers, manufacturers and distributors, technologies, licences and developers and EU funding project partners.
The Enterprise Europe Network can help
- Find new markets for your products
- Increase your product portfolio
- Find the right partners for new research and development
- Access EU R&D funding
- Source or license new technologies
- Take part in a wide variety of b2b events and trade missions
- Understand how to protect your intellectual assets