The FSE Group have been investing in and lending to SMEs since 2002. The Group currently has £140million assets under management, covering London, South East England, East of England & Cornwall. This includes the Thames Valley Berkshire Funding Escalator, which is an £11.3m initiative funded by Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Centre. The funding escalator comprises of an expansion loan scheme, trade finance loan scheme and a growth equity fund. Eligible companies can apply for loans and equity funding between £50,000 and £300,000 for activities that will deliver high-growth and employment opportunities.
The funding escalator is aimed at growing companies with a viable business proposal. Funding can be used for scale-up activities, including:
- Sales & marketing activity
- Hiring new staff
- New product development
- Entering new markets
How can The FSE Group help Berkshire Business Scale-ups:
- We can provide funding support to eligible companies, from between £50,000 – £300,000.
- Each client has a 121 relationship with a member of our fund management team.
- Access to our Angel Investor Network.
- We can assist companies with future fundraising efforts.
- Networking & Speaking opportunities around the Berkshire area.