To assist 7,600 SME nationally to improve international trade performance through co-investment from ERDF in approved activity.
SME’s in England with the following characteristics:
- International High Growth Potential with prospects of employment growth or productivity improvement.
- A product or service suitable for international trade, or which could be developed for international trade and see international trade as a path for growth.
- £500k+ sales/turnover (desirable, but those with lower sales/turnover are eligible).
- Co-investment funding between £1k and £9k – total amount of funding available varies between Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas
DIT South East Support
- International Trade Advisers – sector-based
- Bespoke and impartial one-to-one advice and support
- Access to bespoke overseas market research and local support
- Masterclasses and workshops on specific topics (virtual)
- Trade missions to selected markets (virtual)
- Funding for international communications review and digital proposition
- Funding and subsidies to access new markets