Oracle serves startups at scale by enabling next-generation growth, business development, and driving cloud-based innovation for startups, our customers, and Oracle.
We are enabling a virtuous cycle of innovation. Our program works with startups of all sizes and all stages, from founders in university-affiliated incubators to early stage to scaleups and beyond.
- Global program – open to startups and innovators of all sizes and stages; year-round enrolment and activation.
- Serves startups at scale by providing the most robust and value-priced cloud in the industry: Oracle Gen 2 Cloud.
- Companies have access to credits, migration assistance, and deep discounts after credits expire.
- Qualifying startups can level-up their engagement and access the company’s marketing, customer and product ecosystems to further boost their business.
Applications are open year-round. Join online at oracle.com/startup
For more information about the Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem:
- Website: oracle.com/startup
- Twitter: @OracleStartup
- Facebook: @OracleStartups
- YouTube: OracleStartupEcosystem
Contact Matt Price to find out more.
Matt is based in Berkshire and always interested to hear from founders.